Monday, March 16, 2009

working on a theory

I was getting kind of sick of the pink and green pattern thingy... you like the new colors? Looks like I overdosed on sunshine and puked it all up on the screen. It's atrocious and loud and I love it.

Mostly I wanted to change the layout so that I've have more horizontal room.

You may also notice a new Twitter feed! I'm officially following suit and twittering it up. If you're on Twitter, you can follow me "MrsAnxious" and I can follow you too and we can be friends, eat gum drops, play games, sing songs, have pillow fights, do each other's hair, or whatever Twitter is supposed to be all about. Fuck, I don't know.

Jeeze, what's with my mood tonight. Truth is, I haven't been sleeping. Also, I feel nauseous. And my boobs are sore. Pregnant you say? Well that what I think. I also have headaches, really dark cirles under my eyes, shortness of breathe, back pain, sensitivity to smells. But I've also got serious hypocondriac tendencies, so give me 5 minutes on the internet and I will find a new pregnancy symptom that I totally have.

For those of you who don't know.... I also have a B6 deficiency (headaches, irritability, extreme nervousness, why yes, I have those!). And iron deficiency anemia (fatigue, pale skin, rapid heartbeat, lightheaded, why yes, I have those!). And tachycardia (lightheadedness when getting up too fast, yes I have that!). And I'm hypoglycemic (trembling, heart palpitations, anxiety (see blog title, duh!), difficulty thinking, totally have those when I haven't eaten!). And general anxiety disorder (excessive nervousness and anxiety over everyday matters, restlessness, muscle tension, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, panick attacks, borderline social phobia, yes I have those!). And I have TMJ (you should hear my jaw: snap crackle AND pop).

I also claim to have athritis. This is the one that throws Captain Awesome over the edge. Yes, I am aware that I am 26. But it's totally true! (Not it's not, he says) My joints hurt when it's suddenly humid or cold outside! (Uh-huh, he says) Thankfully I have a good friend, also a 20-something, who also claims to totally have arthritis too, so the fact that there's 2 of us makes it true. (You're both crazy, he says) Pshhh.

Oh, I'm also working on a nice explanation for my serious bad teeth. I floss and brush like 2 or 3 times a day and I still have a ridiculous amount of cavities. I was thinking calcium absorption problem... Maybe not enough vitamin D? Or maybe simply not enough calcium, I don't drink milk cause I think I'm a little bit allergic (of course!).

How about you, any of you down with a serious (imaginary, he says!) syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment