Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need....

I saw one blogger (sorry, don't remember who!) recently do a meme where you search "{your name} needs" in Google and see what comes up. Because I have time to kill and I'm too tired to come up with anything intelligent, I will do the meme! Super fun!

I used my real name in the google search, but here I'll just write Smalls instead. Of course you could do some reverse engineering to figure my name but I'm assuming no one cares.

On to the meme. My search results:

1) {Smalls} needs {CaptainAwesome}'s help again, and when he complies, he is the target of revenge.
This is actually pretty cool. Apparently there's a romance novel out there with the lead characters are woman with my name and a man with my husband's name!

2) Fudgemagiggers! No, that's not something "my name needs", it's my swear word of the day. My problem is some other blogger with my name did this meme already and their results are my result #2! I could basically copy and paste her list. Grunts. I will ignore her and do the work myself.

3) {Smalls} needs my help with hat shopping. How could she wear that in front of Martha?
Apparently I needs lots of help from lots of people. And yes, how COULD I wear THAT in front of Martha?! Sounds like I'm a slut.

4) {Smalls} needs a Pandore library or any other program library.
I had to look up what a Pandore library was. Google says it's "a standardized library of image processing operators". Cool, the other girl with my name is also a programmer!

5) {Smalls} needs java version 1.5.0.
Once again, we are both programmers!

6) {Smalls} needs a SmARTIST Facebook page.
The other girl with my name is clearly much cooler than me, cause I have no idea what that is.

7) {Smalls} needs a page turner.
Yes, I would love someone to turn my pages!

8) {Smalls} needs to go! She sucks!
I'm going to go cry now :(

9) {Smalls} needs water, there is one tiny hotspot in the river about the size of her hand from which she is allowed to fetch some.

Aww, so sad.

10) {Smalls} needs to go buy a lottery ticket.
Wait, is this a sign? Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment